Welcome to the Fremont Area Foundation
In early 2000, it became evident that the community of Fremont was not able to operate independently with respect to athletic facilities shared by our local public and parochial schools. As such, The Fremont Area Athletic Foundation was formed, currently named, “The Fremont Area Foundation”. This Foundation was formed in order to pool resources in order to focus all efforts in repairing and rebuilding the area facilities with private, state, and/or local dollars.
Under the leadership of the foundation, a 501c3 corporation, many subcommittees have advanced on a broad front. Collectively, the completed projects include:
• New tennis courts behind Ross High School
• A new baseball/softball complex, Alumni Fields,for Ross High School
• Baseball fields for St. Joe
• A new stadium, named Don Paul Stadium at Harmon Field, which includes field turf, bleachers, locker rooms, team meeting areas, and restrooms (shared by Ross and St. Joe)
• A new wrestling facility at Ross High School
• A new natatorium at Ross High School (shared by Ross and St. Joe)
• Seven new classrooms for Ross High School
Thus far, these projects have been funded with private or foundation grants.
While we continue to raise funds privately, we are always exploring new ways to reach our alumni base and expand our reach to prospective donors.
If you would like information or to make a donation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.